A senior, McGloin completed 22 of 32 passes for 395 yards and four scores. A sophomore, Robinson caught 10 passes for 197 yards and three TDs.
Here is a recap of the records that were impacted by the dynamic duo, courtesy of PSU Athletic Communications.
QB Matt McGloin
• McGloin moved into sole possession of first place on the program's career passing touchdown (45), single-season completions (251) and single-season yardage (3,071) lists.
• McGloin passed Tony Sacca to move into second place on the program's career passing yardage list (6,190 yards).
• With four touchdown passes, McGloin moved into second place on the single-season touchdown list with 23 touchdown passes. He entered the season with 22 career touchdown passes.
• McGloin recorded his 17th career 200-yard passing game to move into sole possession of first place on the program's all-time list, breaking a tie with Kerry Collins and Zack Mills.
• McGloin extended his own record of consecutive 200-yard passing games with his ninth straight.
• McGloin extended his school mark with his sixth career 300-yard game, fourth this season and second against Indiana.
• McGloin threw for a career-high 395 yards and the most since Mills threw for 399 against Iowa in 2002. The 395 yards is the second-best mark in school history.
• McGloin tied a career-high with four touchdown passes (2012 vs. Navy, 2011 vs. Northwestern).
• McGloin threw a career-long 53-yard touchdown pass to Allen Robinson in the second quarter.
• McGloin has thrown at least one touchdown pass in 12 straight regular season games dating back to the 2011 game vs. Wisconsin. He has thrown multiple TD passes in 8 of 11 games this year.
WR Allen Robinson
• Robinson broke Penn State's single-season reception record with a 26-yard touchdown catch in the first quarter. His 64th reception of the year moved him past O.J. McDuffie (1992) and Bobby Engram (1995).
• With a career-high 197 yards, Robinson moved into third place on the program's all-time single-season receiving list with 978 yards. Bobby Engram holds the top two spots with 1,084 yards in 1995 ad 1,029 yards in 1994.
• Robinson's 197 yards receiving is the fifth-best single-game receiving yardage in the school annals and the most by a Nittany Lion since Deon Butler had a school-record 216 receiving yards against Northwestern in 2006.
• Robinson's 11 touchdown catches in 2012 place him in a tie for second on the program's single-season list (Bobby Engram, 1995). Engram's 13 TD catches in 1993 are the school record.
• Robinson's 11 TD catches also put him in a tie for ninth (Freddie Scott, Tony Johnson) on the program's career list.
• Robinson tied a career high with 10 catches for a career-best 197 yards.
• Robinson recorded a career-long 53-yard reception for his second touchdown catch of the day.
• Robinson recorded his second 100-yard receiving game of the season.
• Robinson was the Nittany Lions' first 150-yard receiver since Derek Moye recorded 158 receiving yards against Indiana in 2011.