- Four-star running back David Williams of Imhotep Charter (Philadelphia) already has an official visit to Arizona State under his belt, and he will make one to Tennessee the weekend of Nov. 24.
He is also looking at an official visit to South Carolina, but it won't be for a while. "Probably after the season," he said.
- McDonough High (Pomfret, Md.) offensive lineman Na'Ty Rodgers visited Oklahoma in September, and his next official visit could come next month, and be a close one.
"I think he has Maryland in December," McDonough coach Luke Ethington said.
Rodgers has long held South Carolina as his leader and is looking to visit there and Washington after the season.
- Speaking of Maryland, it was a crazy few days for the Terps.
Wilde Lake High (Columbia, Md.) offensive lineman Moise Larose de-committed from Rutgers and committed to Terps late last week, and The Avalon School (Gaithersburg, Md.) athlete Jacquille Veii decommitted from Maryland and is now looking at Boston College, Pittsburgh and Iowa, which is his leader.
- Belle Vernon (Pa.) High four-star offensive lineman Dorian Johnson continues to look at Ohio State, Pittsburgh and Virginia Tech, but he is yet to set up an official visits.
"There is nothing set in stone yet but I think he is in the process (of setting them)," Belle Vernon coach Aaron Krepps said.
- Clairton (Pa.) High four-star prospect Tyler Boyd continues to look at Pittsburgh, West Virginia, Michigan State, Arizona and Ohio State, but he said he is yet to set up an official visits.
- Notre Dame held onto a big commit when Wyomissing (Pa.) Area High four-star linebacker Alex Anzalone announced he was shutting down the recruiting process and would remain with the Irish and enroll in January. He was also looking at Florida.
- Wilson High (West Lawn, Pa.) linebacker Junior Joseph received an offer from Connecticut and didn't wait very long before committing.
"Couldn't pass up the opportunity," Joseph said.
- Wisconsin added a much-needed running back commitment when four-star Corey Clement of Glassboro (N.J.) High announced his commitment on his 18th birthday and at the conclusion of his Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl jersey presentation late last week. The one-time Pittsburgh commit chose the Badgers over Notre Dame and Nebraska.
- St. Joseph's Montvale (N.J.) High receiver Ricky Jeune is speaking with several schools, and added " I plan on visiting Georgia Tech and Purdue" after the season. Jeune has 25 catches for 515 yards and five touchdowns this season.
- St. John Vianney High(Holmdel, N.J.) receiver Ishmael Hyman is back after missing a month of the season with an injury and looking to make a mark in the final month of the season. Hyman recently took an official visit to Old Dominion and is also speaking regularly with Kansas and Purdue.
- Class of 2014 running back Jonathan Hilliman of St. Peter's Prep (Jersey City, N.J.) received an offer from Georgia Tech. It pushed his offer list to 16 schools, including Georgia, Miami, Nebraska, Michigan and Wisconsin.
- Another hot class of 2014 prospect is Red Bank (N.J.) Catholic offensive lineman Quenton Nelson. He picked up a Northwestern offer last week to push his total to 14. It was his fifth offer from a Big Ten schools as Ohio State, Michigan State, Penn State and Wisconsin previously offered.
- Class of 2014 receiver Adonis Jennings of Timber Creek Regional High (Erial, N.J.) recently added a third offer when Pittsburgh extended one. Rutgers and Delaware also extended offers to Jennings.